African Cape Trophy Safaris
Eastern Cape Safari Hunting Information
Safari Hunting Clothing and Packing List
- Camouflage clothing is legal in South Africa (except military style) and is widely used by many of the residents.
- Comfortable boots or walking shoes are a must.
- Three changes of comfortable, cotton bush clothes are recommended.
- Bring at least one warm jacket for those cold mornings and a pair of gloves.
- You will also need a hat for protection from the sun and branches while stalking.
- In the evening, camp is very informal.
- Other Miscellaneous Clothing:
- Casual clothing for use prior to and after your safari or for those side trips
- Belt and a cartridge holder
- Four sets of underwear
- Comfortable shoes and socks for wearing around camp
- The Chalet floors can be cool in the mornings and you might want slippers or shower shoes
- Swimsuit in season
- A lightweight waterproof jacket
Gander Mountain has all the hunting clothing and other hunting supplies you need for your safari. Click on the link below.
Copyright © and disclaimer 2004 - 2016, all rights reserved on all contents and links - African Cape Trophy Safaris
Booking Agent - Brain Clark, Webmaster - Leesa Clark - Site updated
December 28, 2016